Every member of staff member has the right for professional development; every apprentice has to have on the job and off the job training; every aspect of training and delivery must have a standardised form to raise standards.
Your provision and training department can use the EDObserve CPD observation tool to identify and raise standards and impact on the production of staff performance because everything now can be tracked, recorded, evidence and action planned to improve. The CPD observation tool allows you now to tag and action:
- Challenging abilities
It can then enable action plans to be created to show how you strive to improve to governance, reviews and inspectors all the milestones and procedures which has been put in place be the management team.
You curriculum delivery is tracked and recorded using this unique software where it can cause progress and standards to raised which can be witnessed and evidenced over time. This live interaction between trainer and staff which is recorded can be shared as evidence with inspectors at a click of a button. Everything that is identified, highlighted and tagged is placed onto a timeline and into an action plan to share good practice. Every staff member has a unique timeline and action plan and evidence for:
- Their own professional development
- Improvement of teaching / tutoring, learning and interacting with every class member
- Enhancing standards and delivery
- Help see teaching traits to improve classroom and CPD management
- Seeing class room behaviours through reviews and departmental discussions
- Government inspection review
On the other hand the technology that shows interaction and teaching and learning reduces:
- Stresses through learner walk throughs
- Teaching assessment
- Having assessors present at the back of the classroom – they can now just simply log in
EDObserve can help:
- Allow managers, trainers, governors to access training and governor support in their own time
- Host remote subcommittees
- Monitor CPD and identify gaps in staff skills.
- Streamline headteacher appraisal and performance management targets
- Monitor the training and appraisal policy.
- Take part in lesson observations outside of working and training hours.
- Access expert support.
We are confident that EDObserve will support your training department through:
- Aligning a career framework for all staff, assessors and training professionals
- Ensure that training modules cover minimum knowledge and experience trainers /assessors are expecting to cover during their training
- Place a strong emphasis on mentoring and expert professional support in your training provision or training department
- Include the business or training departments own bespoke training content to standards for professional and production improvement