Creating Outstanding Training
We believe in supporting the training of all teachers wherever they are on their journey. EDObserve allows teachers to video, pause and edit their practice, link it to CPD and targets, and share ideas within your provision or business. We believe this will empower them to take charge of their teaching journey, improve their practice and inspire others.
We believe that CPD is most effective in improving businesses and training providers when it is targeted, evidence-based, collaborative, reflective, sustained and evaluated.
EDObserve is a unique and inspirational platform designed not only to revolutionise CPD for training providers and businesses, but also streamlines performance management, provides expert support and much more. Putting CPD at the heart of staff training and improvement.
With EDObserve all leaders can:
- Link observations to evaluations and delivery to Ofsted criteria, support plans or training policy.
- Create targets for staff that are linked to the improvement plan or identified as personal areas for development.
- Create a culture of self and peer-reflection within your training provider.
- Ensure CPD has a sustained and stepped approach.
- Manage and monitor CPD pathways for all staff.
- Facilitate evidence-based evaluation both internally and externally via CPD and training experts.
- Have peace of mind that the programme is secure and all safeguarding requirements are met.
- Extend professional practice through expert discussion groups and training.
- Streamline performance management and ensure staff are regularly engaging with the process.
- Allow those staff on a support plan share classroom observations with mentors or even outsource support plans and competency discussions with an education expert for an objective, external approach.
EDObserve can support trainers and staff through:
- Revolutionising self-evaluation and peer evaluation. EDObserve provides transparency through allowing trainers, assessors and tutors to record their lessons and match practice to criteria relevant to their learning.
- Empowering teachers to take control of their professional practice by choosing lessons to download, or groups to observe and working through assignments at their own pace.
- Providing evidence of teachers’ own practice for refection and self-evaluation and allowing teachers to reflect upon that practice either alone, with mentors or peers.
- Providing content and activities dedicated to helping trainers, tutors and assessors understand how staff and learners learn, both generally and in specific areas.
- Giving teachers, trainers and assessors room for professional discretion and providing repeated opportunities to understand, practice and reflect upon new learning and methodology.
- Providing experts to support understanding of the practices being advocated.
- Allowing groups of trainers and assessors to get together for moderation and marking training with experts and colleagues in other departments and faculties.
- Ensuring evidence is uploaded and performance management conversations are streamlined onto one platform.
- Facilitating collaboration across the provision or business.
- Making life easier for assessors and tutors by providing evidence of staff and learner competencies for example, performances, presentations examinations and tests.
- Allowing tutors, trainers and managers to assess group work or individual performances in class.
Through the transparency of this system, anyone can reflect on their lessons/training sessions and allow for collaborative, non-threatening feedback, either internally or externally without the stress of a traditional observation if required.