Evidence knowledge gained and skill development of your staff to incorporate it in your training and CPD delivery.
By incorporating the EDObserve software it can help:
- Evidence training and CPD impact on staff
- Improve and raise standards in gaining evidence of skills, behaviours and knowledge
- Identify variations in skill development over time
- Share good practice to show how different strategies improve behaviours, skills and knowledge
- Identify key behaviours, skills and performances by staff and apprentices
- New staff / starters adapt to new strategies
- Teachers, assessors and tutors to evidence good practice for future use to save time, budget and create a standardised delivery process
We understand that high expectations and a positive climate characterised by respectful interactions are two strongly supported elements of educational effectiveness and essential for positive staff progress and achievement.
With EDObserve you can:
- Ensure that clear routines and behaviour, skills and knowledge expectations are consistently and fairly applied in line with training and staff CPD policies
- Coach and mentor staff with contextually relevant evidence
- Track individual staff progress and professional development
- Monitor pupil motivation and attitudes to learning
- Build a positive and respectful CPD and training culture