EDObserve from EDLounge: We believe that CPD is most effective in improving schools when it is targeted, evidence-based, collaborative, reflective, sustained and
EDObserve is a unique and inspirational platform designed not only to revolutionise CPD for schools, college, training provider and businesses, but also streamlines performance management, provides expert support and much more.
Putting CPD at the heart of school improvement.
With EDObserve all leaders can
- Link observations to evaluations, development plans, Ofsted criteria, support plans or current pedagogical research.
- Target development on a whole school, key stage, year group, pupil group, subject or teacher or HLTA / TA level.
- Create targets for staff that are linked to whole school priorities, part of the school improvement plan or identified as personal areas for development.
- Create a culture of self and peer-reflection within your school.
- Ensure CPD has a sustained and stepped approach.
- Manage and monitor CPD pathways for all staff.
- Facilitate evidence-based evaluation both internally and externally via school experts.
- Have peace of mind that the programme is secure and all safeguarding requirements are met.
- Extend professional practice through expert discussion groups and training.
- Streamline performance management and ensure staff are regularly engaging with the process.
- Allow those teachers on a support plan share classroom observations with mentors or even outsource support plans and competency discussions with an education expert for an objective, external approach.